Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Risen Savior Youth Ministry!
Volunteering with the Youth Ministry can be a very rewarding experience. You have a chance to positively impact the lives of young people, pass on your faith, and be challenged to grow in your own faith. There are varying levels of involvement and volunteer jobs that we need help with so there is something for everyone.
If you would like to volunteer with the Risen Savior Youth Ministry, here are the steps you can expect to complete:
- Apply to become a volunteer: Adult (age 18 and older)
- Participate in an individual interview.
- Complete and clear a criminal background check.
- If your volunteer job involves driving, then complete a Driver Information and Background checks.
- If your volunteer job involves driving, then complete the CMG Drive Safe Online Driving Video Training.
- Attend a Virtus training session (offered at various locations/times around the metro area.)
- Be accepted as a volunteer and receive job specific training or direction.