We have not seen but still believe. With confident faith, we bring our concerns before God.
- That the whole Church, suffering from isolation from one another and separation from the sacraments, may ask Christ to bring comfort and strength in our spiritual communion with him, we pray:
- That the witness of the scriptures will lead all who are questioning their faith to new and deeper understanding of God’s presence and action in their lives, we pray:
- That God will heal our wounds of body, mind, and spirit, particularly those with Covid-19: that the Risen Lord will bring an end to the coronavirus and give hope, healing, and new life to those who are sick, we pray:
- That God will enable us to become instruments of healing and hope for others who are wounded, we pray:
- That as parishioners of Risen Savior, we may see ways to share our time, energy, and resources to relieve the suffering and burdens of others, we pray:
- That those who are ill feel Jesus’ healing touch in the loving hands of their caregivers, including, Marty Sherman, Mark Juenemann, and Scott Highberg, we pray:
- That all who mourn the death of a loved one find comfort in the joy of Jesus’ resurrection, we pray:
Generous God, plant your precious gift of faith ever deeper in our hearts. All that we ask, we ask in the name of Jesus, our Risen Lord.