We pray now that we always follow Jesus who is the way to the Father and eternal life.
- For the Church and for its leaders: that our lives may be for the glory of God alone, we pray:
- For those struggling to understand Christ: that the Spirit will lead them to recognize the works of God in their lives and the world around them as a sign of God’s love and presence, we pray:
- For young people: for those who are graduating this year and unable to celebrate with family and friends, and for our children who are waiting to receive the sacraments of First Eucharist and Confirmation; that God will sustain them, help them to deepen their commitment, and grow in their desire to serve God each day, we pray:
- For all mothers and for those who have shown us a mother’s love: that God will bless them with health, happiness, and peace of heart, we pray:
- For all burdened by worry and anxiety: that they may find in Christ hope, freedom, and peace, we pray:
- For all who are ill, particularly those with Covid-19: that God will restore them to health and guide researchers in finding effective treatments and in developing a vaccine. For those who are ill and have requested our prayers, especially, Mark Juenemann and Diane Ferry. May all who suffer be comforted by our love and concern and by God’s healing touch, we pray:
- For those who have died, especially, Nedra Confer, the wife of Jack Confer. May they be forever held in the loving arms of God, we pray:
God of salvation, through your son Jesus we know the way to you. Hear our prayers that one day we might enjoy everlasting life in the heavenly home prepared for us. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.