As we reflect on our responsibility to assume the work of the disciples, we pray for ourselves, for our neighbors and for the whole world.
- For the church as it struggles to communicate the Gospel to each generation and every culture, we pray:
- For a renewal of prayer in our lives: that God will draw us into a deeper relationship through our listening to scripture and attention to God’s action in our lives, we pray:
- For the courage to listen to the needs of the unchurched and for the creativity to imagine new ways to communicate with them, we pray:
- For all who feel alone and isolated: that God will console them, let them experience God’s presence in their homes, and help others to connected with them to maintain the community spirit, we pray:
- On this Memorial Day, let us pray for those who lost their lives in war, for those in danger today, and for families and friends who care about them, we pray:
- For all who are ill, may they be comforted by our God who heals us in body, mind, and spirit, including: Mark Juenemann, Diane Ferry, and Wendy Wexler, we pray:
- For all who mourn the death of a loved one, especially Ron Breckner, the father of Bob Breckner. May all who have died be forever held in the loving arms of God, we pray:
Gracious God, you sent your Son among us to show us the way to you. Grant us all that we need to continue to work in his name, so that all creatures may be one in you. We ask this in Jesus’ name, who lives with you forever and ever. Amen.