We who have received God’s mercy humbly ask for the needs of the church and the world.
- For the Church: that we may spread the hopeful and exciting message of the Gospel through both our words and deeds so that others may encounter the God who loves them, we pray:
- For the courage to share our faith through stories: that we may offer others the joy of coming to know God’s love through sharing the story of our journey with God, we pray:
- For freedom from all that enslaves our hearts, particularly financial cares, and anxieties: that we may allow God’s Word to empower us, to deepen our reliance upon God and to free us to live as God’s children, we pray:
- For conversion of hearts: that God will free us from prejudice and unfair judgements so that each person may be treated with dignity and respect, we pray:
- For an end to the pandemic: that God will free the human family from the coronavirus, guide all who searching for treatments or a vaccine, and protect all who are vulnerable from the disease, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers. May all who suffer find comfort and healing by God’s power and by the prayers of this community, we pray:
- For those who have died, especially Ken Gaseor, brother of Cheryl Bardwell; Kara Oettinger, daughter of Don and Myrna Oettinger; and James Krenik, brother of Father Tom Krenik, and for those who are grieving the passing of someone dear to them, we pray:
Loving God, hear our prayers this day and bless us as we strive to live as disciples, faithful to your word. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.