Prayers of the Faithful October 10 & 11, 2020
Presider: Let us pray for all who have been called and for all of God’s beloved people.
- For the Church: that we may hear God’s invitation to life and enter wholeheartedly into the banquet that God has prepared for us, we pray:
- For the grace of openness: that we may welcome and offer hospitality to all who enter our communities, we pray:
- For greater trust in the providence of God: that we may be confident of God’s love that will supply for all our needs, we pray:
- That political campaigns will educate the people of all nations to the seriousness of the issues facing the world community and call forth a strong commitment to care for our common home, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers including
May they find comfort in the healing touch of God and by the loving care of family and friends, we pray:
- For all who have died,
that God will fill them with life and give consolation and peace to those who grieve them, we pray:
Loving and nurturing God, we ask for the courage and grace to accept our responsibilities as fruitful people in your vineyard each day of our lives. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.