Prayers of the Faithful December 26 & 27, 2020
Let us pray now for ourselves, our own families, and families across the world.
- For members of the community of the church, the family of God, we pray:
- For the people of the world, the family of humanity, we pray:
- For families suffering loss, division, or hardship, we pray:
- For families separated by distance or military service, we pray:
- For those who serve families in crisis, we pray:
- For ourselves gathered here, the parish family, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers, including Gerri Migletz, Cheri Henderson and Kiar Peotter
may they be blessed and healed in this coming new year, we pray:
- Today we pray for our beloved dead: Robert Riegert, George Kohler and Flavio Palestino de la Rosa as well for those who have recently died and the families that mourn their passing, we pray:
Good and gracious God, watch over and protect us and our homes. Strengthen the love which unites families in peace and joy. We pray through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.