We often suffer and are in need of healing and consolation. Let us pray for ourselves, our neighbors and all members of the human community, for we are all burdened.
- For the Church: that we may be instruments of healing, relieving the suffering of those who are burdened with illness or frailty, and offering support and hope, we pray:
- For all the preach the Good News: that God will inspire their words to draw people closer to Christ and empower them to live the Gospel each day, pray:
- For all who echo Job’s cry: those struggling to survive, fleeing violence, or searching for food: that the Spirit will give them strength and that open our hearts to assist them, we pray:
- For all in health care ministry: that God will work through them to bring healing and strength to all who seek their assistance, we pray:
- For effective and rapid distribution of the Covid vaccines: that God will inspire and guide those who are distributing and administering the vaccines and bring an end to the pandemic, we pray:
- For those who are ill: that the Spirit of Christ may renew the gift of life within them and bring healing to their mind, body, and spirit, we pray:
- For those who have died especially Patrick Haggerty, brother of Kelly Keegan, and Harriet Ficek, sister of Ginny Helfrich. For all who have died and for all who mourn their passing, we pray:
Compassionate God: You call us each by name and bind up our wounds. Listen to the deepest concerns of our hearts and heal all that is broken within or between us. We ask this through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.