Prayers of the Faithful February 27 & 28, 2021
Let us pray for all whose faith or trust is challenged by the demands of daily living, and especially for those whose challenges seem insurmountable.
- For the Church: that we may be transfigured more and more into the image and likeness of Christ, we pray:
- For renewal of our society: that God will heal those wounded by prejudice and injustice and show us ways to dismantle racist structures and practices, we pray:
- For all who are awaiting transformation: that God’s love will free them and bring to wholeness those with addictions, fears, or who are held unjustly, we pray:
- For the grace to listen: that we may hear the voice of Christ in prayer, in events, and in relationships so that we may respond more fully to God’s invitation, we pray:
- For our brothers and sisters in Gris Gris: that we may be filled with care and compassion and respond with generous hearts, open hands, and a renewed sense of solidarity with all the families and children, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers, including Tom Diger, and Cristine De La Rosa; may they find hope for healing and strength in the transfigured Jesus, we pray: *
- For those who have died, especially Janice Wolf, as well as Gregory Gerlach, song of Marjorie Gerlach, and for all who mourn the passing of loved ones, we pray:
Loving God, your divine Son shines with the radiance of your glory. Hear our prayers that one day we might share fully in that same glory. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.