Prayers of the Faithful for March 13 & 14, 2021
We are called by God’s love to live in the light of Christ. Let us pray that we and others might remember and live as we have been called.
- For the Church: that we may continue to grow in our relationship with Christ and manifest God’s unbounded love for the human family by our deeds of light, we pray:
- For the grace of transformation: that God will lead us from the comfort of darkness and selfishness and enable us to live in freedom as children of the light, we pray:
- For the gift of hope: that we may not despair as we encounter violence, greed, and abuse but by the Holy Spirit courageously give witness to God’s mercy and compassion we pray:
- For healing of the wounds of racism: that God will raise up all who have been wounded by racism and prejudice and inspire us with new ways to build a community of justice and cooperation, we pray:
- For a just and equitable distribution of the Coronavirus vaccines: that God will give insight to those distributing and administering the vaccines so that those who are most vulnerable may be vaccinated, we pray:
- For the sick and suffering in our community, including: Carol Sterner, Karen Ferrante, David Maglaty, Stacey Crawford, and David Callaway. For all who suffer, we pray:
- For those who have died and for grieving families, especially Betty Domin, Aunt of Tim Selisker, and Robert Brotzel, father of Bob Brotzel. May they find comfort in God’s love, we pray:
Loving God, help us to live in Christ’s light. May we reflect his endless love and mercy toward all those who cross our paths. Amen.