Prayers of the Faithful for March 20 & 21, 2021
We pray now for the needs of the world and for all who are called to walk the path of Jesus.
- For the Church: that God’s covenant, which is written upon our hearts, may help us know the Lord more deeply and guide us in serving God each day, we pray:
- For all who desire to see Jesus: that they may come to know and develop a relationship with Christ who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, we pray
- For the grace to be women and men for others: that God will guide us in laying down our lives in loving service and sharing our gifts to help others along life’s journey, we pray:
- For healing and freedom: that as the Body of Christ is lifted up before us in the Eucharist, we may be drawn to Christ, the source of life share in the new covenant that Jesus offers, we pray:
- For those who were killed in the recent attacks in Atlanta, may God comfort the grieving and lead us all on a path that is free from racism and xenophopia, we pray:
- For the sick and suffering in our community, including Christine DeLaRosa, David Maglaty, Karen Ferrante and David Callaway
For all who suffer, we pray:
- For those who have died, especially Stacey Crawford, and for all who mourn their passing, we pray:
God of life, source of love, accept the offering of our prayers. Bless us always with the hope of the grain of wheat, so that we may seek to die to ourselves for the sake of others, and one day rise to the new life of the eternal springtime of your Son. We ask this through our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.