Prayers of the Faithful October 8 & 9, 2022
Let us pray for those in need and in thanksgiving for all things that call for our gratitude.
- For the Church: that we may be a people filled with gratitude for all the blessings and gifts which we receive each day, we pray:
- For the grace to begin again: that we may grasp the opportunities to start anew when God opens new doors and opportunities in our lives, we pray:
- For gratitude as we recognize the gift of healing in anyone who has suffered from illness, addiction, depression or any kind of pain, we pray:
- For insight: that we may see each person as a child of God and never judge them because of their race, religious background, education, or social standing, we pray:
- That during this Respect Life month, our hope in Christ’s resurrection will strengthen us in protecting the gift of human life, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers including, Chad Lyon, and Kathy Fastner. May they find comfort in God’s love and from the care of their family and friends, we pray:
- We remember those who have died with faith in the resurrection, especially Kenneth Stankus brother of Patty Kankovsky, and Kevin Adamek, brother-in-law of Kate Adamek; may they rejoice forever in God’s eternal home, we pray:
God of healing, your gifts are freely given. Help us to remember all that you do for us. Make us generous in our view of others, whose faith we may not recognize. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.