Prayers of the Faithful for October 29 & 30, 2022
Let us make our needs known to the God who seeks us and saves us.
- For the Church: that we may extend God’s love to all who are on the fringes of society, invite them to come and see Jesus, and find acceptance friendship in the Christian community, we pray:
- For the grace to risk all for Christ: that like Zacchaeus, we may risk popularity and pride to connect with Christ in our lives, we pray:
- For all who are burdened by fear and anxiety: that the Spirit will free them, help them to recognize that God is with them, and fill their hearts with peace, we pray:
- For a spirit of stewardship: that we may protect and care for all creation which God has made and which reflects God’s glory, we pray:
- For the gift of joy: that we may rejoice as we experience Jesus with us on our life journey, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers including, Mary Trudell, and Marna Keenan May they find comfort in God’s love and from the care of their family and friends, we pray:
- For those who have died. May all who have died be forever held in the loving arms of God, we pray:
Presider: Saving God, you sent your divine Son to seek and save the lost. Hear our prayers that one day we might enter into the joy of everlasting life with you. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.