Prayers of the Faithful – March 11 & 12, 2023
Let us pray now for those in need of God’s generous love.
- That all members of the Church may be a source of living water for all who thirst for meaning and purpose in their lives, we pray:
- That all peoples of the world who thirst for salvation encounter the living God, we pray:
- That all who face prejudice and discrimination seek God who will heal their wounds and help them to continue to share their gifts for the good of society, we pray:
- That we find courage to recognize and admit our sinfulness; like the woman at the well, may we honestly face our life and ask for help in changing our direction, we pray:
- For an end to violence: that God will end the bloodshed in Ukraine, as well as in our own city streets, schools, and families, and turn human hearts toward forgiveness and cooperation, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers including, Duane Caspers, Joseph Andrayzek, Emmett Linn and Maureen Guion. May they find comfort in God’s love and from the care of their family and friends, we pray:
God of life, we come to you as people seeking wholeness and fullness of life. We pray for ourselves and for those whose lives are fragile. Help us to not judge others and to be open to all you have to teach us. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.