QuaranDine and Dance | QuarenCena y Baile 2021
March 13, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Like so many events, the annual Cana Dinner for engaged and married couples will look different this year. We want to provide married and engaged couples at Risen Savior the opportunity to reconnect with one another and to connect with other couples in a fun, social environment.
Every couple that registers will receive the following:
· A link for the Zoom call;
· A blessing with Fr. Thomas Margevičius, Associate Pastor for Latino Ministry;
· Four different recipes to cook together and a list of local restaurants to order take-out, if preferred;
· If you have small children, you can sign up to receive an entertainment kit appropriate for children ages 2-8;
· An hour-long Salsa dance lesion with a professional instructor
Registration starts on February 8 and runs through March 8, 2021.
There is no cost to join us! Free will donations accepted towards “Cana Dinner.” You can either (1) send a check to Church of the Risen Savior, ATTN: Nalleli Renteria, 1501 E. Co. Rd. 42, Burnsville, MN 55406 and in the memo line write “Cana Dinner” or (2) use our online one-time donation link to donate with your credit card. Select “General Fund” from the drop-down menu. When you get to the final page at checkout, be sure to type “Cana Dinner” in the box titled “Order notes (optional).”
Nalleli Renteria de Leon