SAVE THESE DATES:
Charter Member Mass and celebration on Saturday, September 4, 2021 at the 5:00 p.m. Mass.
- During 5:00 p.m. Mass. Recognition, special blessing, prayers, special recognition by the Risen Savior Knights of Columbus during Mass.
- Former pastors have been invited. Wine and cheese reception for everyone after Mass sponsored by the Knights of Columbus.
Celebration with Bishop Cozzens on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at the 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Masses.
- Regular Saturday 5:00 p.m. Mass
- Regular Sunday 9:00 a.m. Mass
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. Mass with Bishop Cozzens
- Sunday 1:30 p.m. Mass with Bishop Cozzens
Afternoon/Evening Festivities Sunday, September 12, 2021
- 4:00-5:30 p.m.: Meal (buffet-style); will be served in three locations; professional wait staff will serve the food at the buffet stations.
- Invitation letter to parishioners with RSVP for the meal has been mailed.
- RSVP deadline: August 29, 2021.
- If you did not receive the invitation letter and the RSVP page, click below to download the PDF files.
- 4:00-8:00 p.m.: Bloomington Knights of Columbus wine & beer sales in the commons.
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.: Musical entertainment in worship space.
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. (or so): Sweet Keys Dueling Pianos (Kevin Rotty and Nick Milleson)
Menu: Caesar salad, rolls and butter, grilled chicken in white wine cream sauce, Italian sausage marinara, grilled vegetables, dessert. Gluten/dairy free options will be available upon request on the RSVP page.
Contact: Marianne Brass at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (952) 698-1714 with questions regarding our 50th Anniversary Celebration (festivities).