G.I.F.T. (Growing In Faith Together)
Coordinator: Tara Hahn, (952) 698-1729, firstname.lastname@example.org
G.I.F.T. is a home-based program for elementary children and their parents. Children complete one lesson per week at home using the Finding God curriculum. In addition, parents and children attend one at-church session per month. These sessions include presentations, games, crafts, and other activities designed to support and enhance the themes from the at-home schedule. The same at-church session will be offered at three times each month, giving families a choice for the most convenient time. The program runs from October through May. Please register for GIFT First Sunday, First Wednesday, or Second Sunday.
- First Sunday of the Month, 10:00-11:30 a.m. (ASL interpreted)
- Second Sunday of the Month, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- First Wednesday of the Month, 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Childcare Available)
Parent Orientation Meeting
Sunday, September 19, 2021 10:00 -11:15 a.m. OR
Wed, September 22, 2021 6:15-7:30p.m.
G.I.F.T. with Sacraments
This program is for children in grades 2 and those in grades 3 and 4 who have been baptized but have not yet received the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist. This program includes the entire GIFT program as described above! In addition, children will prepare for the Sacrament of First Reconciliation (Confession) in the fall and First Eucharist (First Communion) in the spring. Attendance is required at the following:
- One Monthly GIFT session each month October – May (see above)
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 6:30-7:30 p.m.: parent only meeting
- Saturday, November 20, 2021, 9:00-11:30 a.m.: Reconciliation Retreat
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 6:30 p.m.: Celebration of First Reconciliation
- Sunday, January 30, 2022, 10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: parent/child session
- Saturday, March 12, 2022, 9:00-11:30 a.m.: First Eucharist Retreat
- Weekend celebrations of First Eucharist: May 14/15 or 21/22, 2022. Mass times TBA
|July 1-Sept 19||Sept 20 or after|
|GIFT Program||$95/child||Regular + $40/family|
|GIFT with Sacraments||$115/child||Regular + $40/family|
Contact: Tara Hahn (Program Coordinator), 952-698-1729 or email@example.com