G.I.F.T. (Growing In Faith Together)
While GIFT will be held remotely this year, we aim to provide families hands-on, prayerful ways for families to grow in faith together. This includes:
- At Home Faith Growing Activities: A monthly theme that reiterates what is being learned in the workbooks. PLUS, additional activities that will encourage family community and living the Catholic Faith in everyday life.
- Parent Support: Monthly resources to help parents navigate these difficult times. PLUS, Parent Connection Meetings- small group discussions held virtually, at a variety of times.
- Be My Disciples Workbooks: (based on grade level) to build knowledge and practice the habits and virtues of young disciples.
- At Home Guide: A guide for parents through each workbook lesson. Providing families with a more prayerful connection time during faith formation.
- Sacramental Preparation: Preparation Retreats for those receiving their First Reconciliation and First Eucharist. More details to follow as to in-person versus remote.
Personal and Online Safety: Age appropriate safety lessons. Fall focus is on online safety and in the spring we focus on personal safety.
Contact: Tara Hahn (Program Coordinator), 952-698-1729 or firstname.lastname@example.org