Risen Savior depends on the generosity of our parishioners. We thank you for giving financially to the ministry of Church of the Risen Savior.
Our Giving Funds Described
General Fund – This fund is the funding source for the bulk of parish operations. This funds operations that include things like faith formation, utility bills (electric, water, gas), snow removal/mowing, staff payroll, hosts and many other things.
Building Fund – This fund supports the upkeep and maintenance of the building. This fund was recently used for projects like our new sound system, replacement of rooftop air conditioning units that died, carpeting for resurrection hall and many other things that keep our building looking nice and functioning well.
Sister Parish – This fund supports our sister parish in Haiti. This fund helps the sister parish committee work with our friends in Haiti to provide the things they need each year and allow them to offer all the great services in Haiti that they do.
Charity Fund – This fund supports our outreach ministry. This fund is used for ministries such as our gas card ministry, our support of 360 communities, feeding the homeless and many other worthy causes throughout the year.
Holidays and Holy Days – This is the special collection in support of the general fund taken on Holy days and Holidays.
Alternate Ways To Give
- Monthly Automatic Withdrawal Through ACH – Download this form to enroll in ACH. Return your form in a sealed envelope to the Risen Savior office, put it in the church Drop Box outside our offices, or drop it in the collection.
- eGiving – If you would like to donate through our alternative payment processor (Vanco) click here. Vanco offers weekly, semi-monthly, and bi-weekly options for donations.
- Kiosk in the Lobby: Stop at the church during building hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Saturdays from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and donate with credit card at the kiosk in the lobby.
- Billpay: Ask your bank to add Church of the Risen Savior to your payees, and the bank will mail a check to Risen Savior.
- AmazonSmile: Bookmark the following link in your browser and use it every time you place an order through Amazon or AmazonPrime. Risen Savior will receive .5% of your eligible purchases. http://smile.amazon.com/ch/41-0965188
- Stocks, Securities, Insurance, and Retirement Funds: Giving can be more than just cash. In fact, there are benefits to including non-cash assets as part of your giving. Consider the following:
- giving appreciated stocks or securities.
- transferring a paid or partially paid insurance policy.
- giving Required Minimum Distributions from your IRA or retirement plan.
- Employer Programs: Many employers offer matching gift programs. Some may offer a donation to Risen Savior in return for hours you serve here or elsewhere. Check with your employer for more information.