Community Sharing Commission
PURPOSE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
ENHANCE THE CHURCH EXPERIENCE
INVITE – WELCOME – ENCOURAGE – SUPPORT
To support the ongoing formation and commitment of parishioners in the sharing of time, talent, and treasure that flows from thanksgiving for God’s many gifts.
- Foster a sense of the understanding and practice of stewardship as integral to the life of the Church of the Risen Savior and its members.
- Assist parish leadership and staff in keeping the theology of stewardship before us via the bulletin, parish website, TVs, general intercessions, homilies, special events, and opportunities for witness.
- volunteer opportunities for participation in Risen Savior ministries
- organization and publicity for current Risen Savior ministries
- hospitality at parish events.
- Oversee maintenance of the Volunteer Opportunities Board.
- Develop purposeful, sensible Welcome, New Member and Hospitality
Contact: Marianne Brass, email@example.com, (952) 698-1714