Let us pray now for all who seek a world that is good, peaceful and loving.
- For the Church: that we may place a supreme value on seeking the reign of God and utilize all our talents to deepen our relationship with God, we pray:
- For confidence in God’s love for each of us: that we may rely upon God’s generous love to sustain us and bring good out of all the experiences of our lives, we pray:
- For all parents: that God will guide them in nurturing their children and give them insight as they ponder options for the coming school year, we pray:
- For all who are working to defeat the coronavirus: that God will give strength to all healthcare workers, insight to those researching treatments and cures, and patience to all who face daily challenges because of the disease, we pray:
- For all who are working for justice: that God will help them to remind society of the truth about human dignity and inspire their words to unlock hearts and move people to action, we pray:
- For those who are ill and have asked for our prayers including, Tom Diger. May they find comfort in the healing touch of God and by the loving care of family and friends, we pray:
- For all who mourn the death of a loved one, especially Marjorie Carlson. May all who have died be forever held in the loving arms of God, we pray:
Merciful God, hear our prayers that we might more fully recognize the real treasure that is found in you. Give us eyes that can see and hearts that are open to all that you have promised. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.