Get in Touch With the Church of the Risen Savior
Now Hiring: Parish Administrator
Church of the Risen Savior is seeking a replacement for our soon to be retiring Parish Administrator. This position coordinates the daily operations of the parish. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of parish finances including a third-party accounting service relationship with Parish Accounting Service Center (PASC), banking organizations, investment portfolio manager, periodic financial reporting, and annual budgeting.
- Oversight of facility management aided by a maintenance chief and custodial support.
- Negotiating, reviewing, and approving all contracts.
- Human Resource management and direction.
- Recommending changes to and ensuring compliance with operating policies.
- In cooperation with the Pastor, providing work direction to lay staff.
- Serving as the liaison between the Parish Council, Finance Council, and Building & Grounds Committee with parish staff, including the Pastor.
Church of the Risen Savior is a vibrant, faith based, diverse (large Latino contingent), growing parish community of 2500 households. The parish facilities are well maintained. Finances are well resourced and debt free. A full time Pastor, full time Associate Pastor, part time Deacon, and 12 full time lay staff members, including this position, minister to the needs of the parish.
If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested, please email Marianne Brass at email@example.com or call (952) 698-1714.