Every Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Chapel
What is Eucharistic Adoration?
Eucharistic Adoration is a Catholic devotion dating back to the early days of the Church. It involves exposing a consecrated host, the Blessed Sacrament, allowing people to sit and pray in the Real Presence of Jesus Christ.
Adoration specifically refers to any prayer in front of the Blessed Sacrament whether in front of a closed tabernacle or in front of the exposed host in a monstrance.
In order to better facilitate God’s action in our parish, Fridays have been appointed as our primary Eucharistic day, that means that the Blessed Sacrament will be exposed during the whole day right after the 9:00 a.m. Mass until 7:00 p.m.
You can enroll to accompany Our Lord for one hour slot during that time because, once exposed, the Lord can never remain alone. Contact Carmen Marin at (952) 698-1716 or Xóchitl Ramírez at (763) 439-1074 to sign up for a date and a time slot.
Let us rejoice for this great blessing for our parish and commit to do our part to make of us an adoring community and to grow in a deeper and closer relationship with the Risen Lord, always with us.
During Eucharistic Adoration, it is appropriate to do any of the following:
- Read and reflect on readings from the Bible or other spiritual writings.
- Pray the Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet or any other favorite devotions.
- Converse with God through spontaneous prayer or journaling.
- Sit quietly and listen or just enjoy being in the presence of Christ.
When is Eucharistic Adoration offered at Church of the Risen Savior?
- Eucharistic Adoration is available whenever the Church building is open. At Risen Savior, the tabernacle is in the Chapel, which is open for anyone to come and pray in front of the closed tabernacle.
- Bi-lingual Eucharistic Adoration is offered every Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Chapel